Our country is in critical financial despair, our economy is stuck in recession, and all Americans are feeling the effects. Meanwhile, it’s business as usual in Washington. They are continuing their resolutions which don’t seem to be resolving much of anything. It’s time that Washington start making the tough decisions by cutting unnecessary federal spending, eliminating the unpopular and unconstitutional Obama Care, and creating a budget that will place us back on the road to prosperity. This is no time for stopping! We must continue our Tea Party Patriots revolution! Will you join us?
Where: Robert A. Taft Memorial, Washington, DC (see map >>)
Tea Party Patriots Co-Founders Jenny Beth Martin & Mark Meckler
Rep. Mike Pence (IN)
Rep. Michele Bachmann (MN)
Rep. Steve King (IA)
Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX)
Rep. Jim Jordan (OH)
Rep. Tom Graves (GA)
Rep. Joe Walsh (IL)
Andrew Langer, President of The Institute for Liberty
Colin Hanna, Founder of Let Freedom Ring
Dick Morris, NY Times Best Selling Author and Commentator
|What if I can’t make it to DC?|
If you can’t make it to DC this week there is plenty you can do to participate in the Continuing Revolution.
1. Go to the Continuing Revolution page at www.teapartypatriots.org
2. List your local rally/protest on the CRR page.
3. Find a local rally/protest at the CRR page.
4. Call, email, or fax your representatives.
5. Update your Facebook status to show your support of the Continuing Revolution Rallies.
5. Tweet about the Continuing Revolution Rallies.
6. Tell your friends and family how important it is that we hold our representatives accountable.
7. Donate to help offset the costs involved in running the event.